Previous i was chiming in on a forum thread about rules in polyamorous relationships today. Being a solo individual, individual autonomy and obligation are very important to all or any facets of my entire life. Therefore IвЂ™m averse to being in relationships where lovers make difficult guidelines to manage or restrict one another вЂ” which can be a big reasons why traditional monogamy does not work with me personally.
But We have developed some pretty important guidelines for myself.
IвЂ™M WRITING A NOVEL about non-standard ways to relationships.Want to aid? simply simply just Take this study to talk about your views and experiences of relationships that arenвЂ™t on societyвЂ™s relationship escalator that is standard.
Every one of my guidelines for myself stem from my four core values in relationships:
- Shared respect and consideration (exactly how we treat one another)
- Autonomy and self duty (exactly how we each look after ourselves)
- Integrity ( be truthful and walk your talk)
- Joy (because otherwise, whatвЂ™s the point?)
These values give my relationship objectives: items that my group of guidelines collectively seeks to accomplish:
- Preserving integrity: being the type or type of individual i wish to be. Continue reading “Solo Poly. Guidelines for myself: The thing that makes solamente polyamory work with me”