Prepared article enhance: October 2020.
Into the EU-28 there have been 19.8 million tertiary training students in 2017, of which 61 percent had been learning for bachelor’s degrees.
In 2017, ladies taken into account 54 percent of most students that are tertiary the EU-28; nonetheless, a lot of the pupils following doctoral studies had been guys.
In 2017, almost one quarter of tertiary training students when you look at the EU-28 had been learning company, management or legislation.
Student-academic staff ratios in tertiary training, 2017
- Ireland: unavailable.
- EU-28: excluding Denmark and Ireland; protection deviations noted for Bulgaria, France and Portugal additionally apply.
- Bulgaria: excluding doctoral or equivalent pupils enrolled in medical organisations.
- Denmark: 2015.
- France: excluding institutions that are private.
- Portugal: includes post-secondary personnel that are non-tertiary courses in advanced schooling organizations.
- Supply: Eurostat (online information rule: educ_uoe_perp04)
This informative article presents data on tertiary education (ISCED levels 5-8) in europe (EU) and types section of an on-line book on training and trained in the EU. Continue reading “Tertiary training data. Data removed in October 2019.”